Saturday, March 3, 2012

Out of left field date and makeout

Last night was supposed to be a pretty relaxed Friday night.  All I had planned was to go to the gym after work, head home, eat, and maybe watch some TV or Netflix.  Earlier in the day, I had been chatting with a few guys on my phone app.  A couple of them were pretty attractive and one was pretty charming, although very young. 

I continued chatting with them as I was working out at the gym, when out of left field, a new one sent me a message.  He looked kind of young and was wearing one of those flat-billed baseball caps in the style that the little neothugs like to do.  Something on his profile pointed to the fact that he was in college, so I considered it a saving grace that countered his potential neothugism, (which would include the potential for boring and trite conversation). 

We exchanged some basic compliments, talked about where we each were from, some wheather-related preferences and places we've lived in before and then he just popped the question and asked me what I was doing after the gym.  I said I had no plans.  He suggested we get together and I agreed.  What the heck.  His picture was cute, although borderline not my type, but I was in a very pliable mood.  We agreed to meet up at a restaurant nearby since neither one of us had had dinner yet.  I waited about 10 minutes until he got ready and drove from about a mile away. 

As I started walking from my car, he called and said he had arrived.  "That was quick.", I thought.  As I walked up to the front door of the restaurant, he was there waiting, and greeted me with a compliment.  His voice was masculine, his eyes large and framed by nice eyelashes but on the flip side, it seemed he "did" his eyebrows.  They were smaller than they naturally should be, but not in sharp edges, more like in a neat almost perfect rectangles.  I wondered what he would look like if he didn't pluck / wax them.  Probably better.  He was visibly nervous, which suprised me, because he seemed so confident, bold and masculine.  It was charming.  There were points in the conversation which felt a bit stalled and just a tad awkward, but it didn't last long. 

The date was nice enough, the guy seemed to have a good heart and he has a good head on his shoulders.  After dinner, he offered to drive me to my car.  He obviously wanted to make out in the car.  I wasn't sure about if that would be a good idea, but my curiosity got the best of me.  I wanted to see how he kissed.  So, he dropped me off at my car, and he made the move.  At first, it was soft and sweet with just lips involved.  Within a few seconds, the tongues made their debut.  I liked how he kissed.  At times, I saw him looking at me.  There's always been that thing about guys who kiss with their eyes open and those that usually close them, and those that go back and forth between the two.  I'm usually an eyes closed one.  That really close-up eye contact is sometimes either a bit too intense or just feels odd.  Other times, it's intensely intimate and hot. 

The only red flag with this guy is what he might look like naked.  Although his arms were thick and looked muscular, his mid section could be a bit gooey.  He did mention his legs were muscular.  I'd like to see.  When we finished making out, I got a glimpse of his boner.  I hope it's a nice looking penis.  I'll admit, I don't much like an ugly penis... even if it's big.  If it's not an attractive penis, it presents quite a challenge.  There, I said it.  I'm not a size queen.  I prefer a handsome penis to a huge ugly one any day.

1 comment: