Saturday, March 10, 2012

Loves me a raw fish

Last night, I met up with a guy for sushi.  I had been communicating with him for a few weeks now, maybe a month, and didn't think a meeting would happen, and thought that if it did happen, we had been putting so much anticipation into it, that it would just lead to disappiontment due to all the pumping up that happens in one's own head that makes for unreasonable expectations from the whole process.

He was actually a nice guy, and as good looking as his images, even a bit more so.  This one is also a bit of an enigma though, since I'm not sure exactly where he stood.  Either way, he may end up being a pretty good friend if we each make an effort to get together more often. 

He needs to learn to open doors and hold them, though. 

7 comments:

  1. Hi,

    My name is Hayley Mathis, and I'm the editor-in-chief of DatingAdvice.com, an all-inclusive dating resource site.

    A bit about DatingAdvice.com: We launched about a year and a half ago. We see 250K unique visitors and 500K page views per month. We offer advice from industry experts like Dr. Wendy Walsh, David Wygant, Julie Spira and more! We frequently get mentions from CNN, FoxNews, HLN and others.

    With that said, I wanted to see if you would be interested in guest blogging for us! If so, let me know and I can send you the details.

    Thanks,
    Hayley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it went well for you, I think it will be good for gay men to have choices, as I know that the gay world is as choosy in their partners as the straight world is, but the options can be slightly less at times, but to make up for that there are free gay dating sites like MeetOutside.com , it is out there to provide just this to the gay males, great choices for partners and that too without any fee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. Before someone joins a gay dating site he should first go to a review site that researches, analyzes and rates gay dating sites. http://gayboyz.com/ does just that. There is a helpful blog there as well. Once you join a site, be sure to make an honest and complete profile. Good luck to all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope all is well for you. I love this notes! Love is freedom; not interested in anything else and I love and am loved…thanks for sharing your story!

    xoxo Manda@Adam4Adam

    ReplyDelete